Sunday, October 01, 2006

Should I, shouldn't I? Should I, shouldn't I?

As you can probably tell from the new labels on each post, I've upgraded to Blogger Beta. I haven't gone back and put labels on all my old posts (yet), so the categories in the sidebar cover everything up to around the beginning of September, and the labels take over from there on in.

This afternoon there is going to be a massive template redesign happening here, and I am finally going to update my blogroll while I'm at it. So if you aren't there currently and would like to be, just drop me a line. In all the excitement, I will no doubt accidentally delete the entire blog or something equally drastic. So if this looks like shit next time you wander by, you'll now know why.

Are there any tips from people who has already taken the "upgrade your template" pill and gone down the beta rabbit hole?