Thursday, January 20, 2011

Also, real estate agents suck

Today I had to deal first with a random cold-call from a mortgage broker, whose "mate" (a real estate agent who showed us a place last week) told him we might be in the market for a "good deal on a mortgage". I don't recall telling the agent he could pass on our phone numbers to his mates so that they could advertise at us, but thanks anyway.

Then I had the following call:

"Hi, it's [random agent] from [generic agency]."
"Yes?"
"I'm calling about [address]."
"Yes?"
"You emailed me about it last week, so I'm just returning that call."
"I'm sorry, I've sent a lot of queries to real estate agents lately: can you remind me what I asked you?"
"I don't know. I'm just getting back to you."
"But I sent you an email. Don't you have it there?"
"No, sorry."
"Could you perhaps find it and reply to it by email?"
"I'll call you back."

5 Comments:

apartments in chennai said...

it's not a good one...please stop this kind of work.
buy and sale property by Chennai real estate

Liz Miller said...

You're even getting spam from Real Estate Agents!!

StyleyGeek said...

I feel like I should leave that one up since he/she is precisely PROVING MY POINT.

My god.

sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

real estate agents said...

Property is generally among the first assets people acquire. Today it is very difficult to deal with property related matters like sale, purchase and renting of the property and documentation. So are the real estate agents are ready to help you as per your requirements.