Thursday, December 04, 2008

I won something on the internet!

I won I won I won I won I won I won!

Blogging is SO not an unproductive waste of time. It can win you nerdy baby items*. And fame. And stuff. (Okay, so maybe not so much with the fame. But I bet there are now at least three extra people in the world who know my... pseudonym.)

Go me!

____________

* Which I'm going to interpret as a sign** that things will work out for Claudia and Rob. Otherwise I wouldn't have anyone to give these to and would have to keep them all for me to stroke and gloat over. (Which, actually, wouldn't be so bad either...)

** Even though I don't believe in signs.

5 Comments:

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Congratulations! And fix your link so I can find out what you won!

EcoGeoFemme said...

Yay!

And OMG if I have kids the MUST HAVE THOSE CARDS!!!! My favorite is Z for zoological oddity. love it.

StyleyGeek said...

Sorry! Fixed.

Bardiac said...

You won the interweb!!!!!

ScienceGirl said...

That is too cool :)