Wednesday, July 07, 2010

My next book proposal is going to someone with a promotional budget

I'm at the national conference for my discipline in Australia right now, and went to the book exhibition today (where I spent $98 - shh! Don't tell Geekman!)

Those of you who know my real name will be able to imagine how exciting it was to see this table. (Assuming the resolution is high enough, anyway).


It's my book! My book!

And only a little bit spoiled by the highly professional sign the publishers used to label their table.


Classy, guys. Classy.

9 Comments:

Arbitrista said...

Well it's exciting even with the piece of trash there.

Grace Dalley said...

OH DEAR.

BrightStar (B*) said...

awesome, about the book!! How cool!

about the trashy sign, oh my word... tragic.

michiexile said...

Awesome! Congratulations on the book - it sounds interesting even to me!!

Grace Dalley said...

Just as well you've got the best cover on the block. ;-)

Nicola Rowe said...

Found you! You were blogging secretly all this time!

Quirky Jessi said...

Lol! Baby steps...book is published and you can go for higher class promotions next time, hehe.

StyleyGeek said...

Not ALL this time, Nicola.

And thank you, everyone else :)

You are right about the cover, Grace. The photo's by an amazing artist. Maybe you know her?

Grace Dalley said...

Aw, thanks. :-)