Thursday, February 28, 2008

I have questions

If you want to scan and email a paper to yourself all as one file rather than separate pages, you have to press a certain button on the scanner. Why is this button labelled "separate scan"?

Why is there a raw kumara (sweet potato) sitting on a plate in the staff tearoom?

Where did my sandwich go? Did it mutate into a raw kumara when I wasn't looking? Or maybe the person who brought a raw kumara for lunch decided my sandwich looked more appetising and decided to go swappsies.

Why did I assign so much reading? (This question may be related to the fact that SOMEONE is having to scan her readings in and upload them to WebCT as the bookshop has run out of textbooks.)

2 Comments:

L said...

I lived in Oz for 6 years and never heard sweet potato being kumara. Is that a NZ thing?

StyleyGeek said...

Yeah, it's a NZ thing.