I was tagged by Geeka for this meme, which is very exciting because no one has ever tagged me for anything before. So here you are. I hope these things are weird enough:
- I can't sleep with the wardrobe door open. It feels like my clothes are staring at me and creeps me out.
- There is no food I don't like. As a kid I hated bananas, peanut butter, and cheese, but through the gateway drugs of fried bananas with maple syrup, peanut butter chocolates (yay America!) and parmesan, I have gradually come to treasure all three.
- I have a whole bunch of half-siblings who I've never even met (as well as others who I have).
- My father is a priest (3 and 4 are not related).
- My potplants always die within two months of me taking ownership of them. Cacti take longer, but still shrivel up and cark it in the end.
- I have lived in 16 different houses in 13 different cities in four different countries. That's an average of a different house every year and a half throughout my life.
- As a kid I got teased for having big lips, a big bum and long legs. When grownups said I'd be glad of these features later, I never believed them. Now I am happier with my body than I have ever known any other woman to be with hers. (Not because it's spectacularly beautiful or anything, but see #9 below).
- I have never owned a TV.
- I think my happiness level is naturally set higher than everyone else's. My default mood when nothing good or bad has happened recently is that the world is awesome, I am awesome,* and I can't wait for the rest of the day because awesomeness is just bound to happen. If something good happens, I get even higher, and I bounce back from negative events more quickly than most people I know.
- This probably makes me very irritating to be around.
* Okay, so maybe this is more like narcissism than optimism.