Sunday, January 28, 2007

Polly wanna cracker?

This is a shameless plug for a friend's website, but I promise you she isn't paying me to do it. And it might actually be relevant for those thousands of my readers who have been so inspired by my photos that they have gone out and got themselves a pet parrot [insert irony here]. And now you're wondering how you can possibly entertain the poor wee thing. Never fear! Caroline and Jen will valiantly step into the breach and supply you with all the foot toys, hanging toys, perches and other accessories that will get your bird the street cred (s)he requires.

And Caroline's getting married on Saturday, which you might think is a complete non-sequitur, but you'd be wrong. The relevance is that I'm too cheap to give her a wedding gift, but a little bit of extra traffic to her site might sweeten her up a little so she doesn't feel neglected. So click here! (Or here!)

(Or here!)

(Go on.)