Wednesday, October 17, 2007

If I plan right, I might never have to buy food again

I love the free food around my university.

Breakfast today: free pancakes and fruit to promote using bicycles instead of cars.

Lunch today: free BBQ to promote Aboriginal people not dying young.

I'm not quite sure why me eating a free meal is going to help improve Aboriginal life expectancies, unless, as Geekman suggested, they are only trying to improve them relative to white people, in which case they may have selectively poisoned the sausages.

4 Comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

or, they have a real worry about y'all snacking on the Aborigonies...

Queen of West Procrastination said...

Or the sausage is not unlike Soylent Green...

(And I've tagged you for a meme.)

Jenny said...

And on Tuesday there's a "Mole Day" bbq outside the chemistry building (though, I'm not entirely sure it's free... but they do have a well-deserved reputation for throwing awesome bbq's!)

la rebelde said...

oooh. i'm totally down with free food too!