Friday, December 28, 2007

I'm back, and unpixelated

Because really, why bother?

I had an, um, interesting Christmas. It had its moments. Presents were on the weird side, although the two I got from Geekman (lava lamp and laptop bag) were awesome. My mother and father did not win any points. The former gave me a book on how to pray properly, and gave Geekman one sock. (She hasn't finished knitting the other one yet.) My father gave me some hand lotion. Both forgot(?) to give my brother anything. To his credit, he didn't seem bothered. Maybe he would rather not have one sock or a book on prayer.

In more exciting news, I got to catch up with a friend's housemate. Meet Keiko, who seemed convinced my hair needed a little work...


...and then demanded a bite of my sandwich as a reward.

4 Comments:

Badaunt said...

A keeper! A hairdresser that likes to be paid in sandwiches is a rare find, indeed.

DrOtter said...

Oh! I never knew geekman was a parrot?! One sock is special.

Bardiac said...

Wow! Neat!

Anonymous said...

you know, that sock problem is easy to solve. geekman doesn't really need *two* legs does he?