Sunday, July 22, 2007

Holy crap!

While I had the flu the last 10 days, I appear to have lost 3 kg (6.6 pounds, for those of you who get confused easily). Most of which, judging by my performance at the gym yesterday and today, was probably muscle.

I think it's time to get serious about tuna fish.


Bonus food-related conversation:

Me: "At least I've found my appetite again. I'm hungry!"

Geekman: "Hungry like you want an early dinner, or like you want to eat something now? I'm making toast, if you want some."

Me: "Thanks, but I might just have an apple."

Geekman: "That's not food! Apples are no good for anything except biblical symbolism."

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

you and geekman are so hilarious. i would totally get muscle cramps from laughing if i were near you guys!

sab said...

I agree with geekman, apples just make me hungrier. They are tasty, but not really good if you are already hungry.

Badaunt said...

I read somewhere that an apple contains the same number of calories as a potato the same size.

I wonder if it's true . . .

(The difference is you don't eat apples with butter, usually.)