Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lesbian parrot orgy!

(Or perhaps a kindergarten.)

I came across this flock of king parrots today on my way to university. This is more kings than I have ever seen in one group before. And all of them were females, or possibly juveniles. (Mature males have red heads rather than green).

Unfortunately, the cloudy winter's day meant the pictures have next to no contrast, but maybe it's still fun for playing spot-the-parrot.







There were as many again on the ground, but all my pictures of those ones turned out blurry. I just managed to get a couple of individuals on their own.




They were all eating acorns, by the way. So maybe it was a lesbian parrot acorn-eating orgy instead.

3 Comments:

Juggling Frogs said...

Please. You MUST keep track of the search engine traffic on this post. For us.

Unknown said...

I love how it looks like they are wearing little bloomers - or puffy pants!

StyleyGeek said...

I know, shrinky, isn't it cute? And the one in that last picture looks so happy. I didn't realise parrots could look so happy.