Friday, March 03, 2006

Rush rush *gasp* rush rush *sigh*

Too busy to write a real post right now (and probably for the rest of the day) and you're probably too busy to read one.

So here are some completely irrelevant pictures of baby pandas to soothe your frazzled brows.

They are from Wolong Giant Panda preserve in China, where 16 baby pandas were born last year.

More pictures on this (somewhat one-track) blog.

I can't help hoping they don't have to spend too much time snoozing on hard wooden floors, though, the poor wee dears.

2 Comments:

Lucy said...

aww :) so cute! I want to hug one. I needed some brow-soothing cuteness today, so thanks!

StyleyGeek said...

I probably should have said how grateful I am to ShrinkyKitten for showing me that bad days can be countered with a liberal application of cuteness.