Monday, March 20, 2006

Today's corny joke is brought to you by StyleyGeek

For reasons I can't go into without admitting I'm an even bigger geek than you all thought I was, I spent yesterday out in the middle of nowhere, helping friends dig wells and concrete over small children anything that moved random squares of dirt.

Here is a picture of the middle of nowhere (Australian flavour).


But the whole point of this story is that I got sunburned, again. This time my excuse was that my sunhat fell into the creek when I was hauling out water* to use for mixing concrete.

So I guess you could say that I burn at the drop of a hat :)

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha HA HA HA!

I am not mad.**


_______
*I said we dug wells. I didn't say they worked.
** I link to ScaryDuck here because this is apparently What One Does when one uses his catchphrase "I am not mad" and I am a good citizen of the blogosphere who knows all the rules and plays nicely with others. (Please be my friend).