Some are kahlua-flavoured, some are with whisky, some are peppermint and the best ones of all are peanut-butter. I can't post the recipe, because I kind of made it up. But I guess I can post my making-it-up method:
You will need:
A nearby shop
A bad memory
(1) Google truffle recipes and browse through them all for hours until your keyboard starts to complain about the dribble.
(2) Take money and bad memory. Visit nearby shop.
(3) Buy everything you vaguely remember having featured in the recipes you read (cream, butter, chocolate, eggs, icing sugar, condensed milk and random flavourings.)
(4) Return home. Melt chocolate. Add stuff. Forget the condensed milk. You will find it in your bag six hours later and wonder why you bought it.
(5) Break into the alcohol cabinet and taste-test bottles in search of good truffle flavours. Sit on the floor for a while until your head stops spinning.
(6) Add some stuff, dip some stuff, roll some stuff and refrigerate anything you haven't already eaten.