Saturday, March 08, 2008

New Zealanders are people too

One thing that really sucks about being on the opposite side of the world (and in different time zones) from many of my favourite bloggers is that I frequently check my feed reader in the morning only to find entries saying, "This post went *poof*". I don't think I have EVER successfully managed to catch one of these self-destructing posts in time.

So a plea on behalf of bloggers down under: when you write something embarrassing or too revealing, or simply change your mind, please, please, please! consider waiting twenty four hours rather than twelve before you start to freak out about it.

Otherwise I'll never know all your dirty secrets. And that would be sad.

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

duly noted.

L said...

And those (mainly American) blogs where comments close after about 2 hours of posting. Reading comments is often half the fun and I NEVER get to read comments on some of the blogs I read...

StyleyGeek said...

Anastasia - that wasn't aimed at you. With you, at least, I can always ask you what I missed. What really bugs me is when photos vanish. I NEVER get to see photos.