- A bicycle that doesn't have anything wrong with it. (Like having no wheels, for example).
- A blender or food processor. Or even one of those blender-y soup-pureeing sticks. (One that doesn't explode).
- A sewing machine.
- An mp3 player (A little birthday pixie tells me this wish will be fulfilled on Friday).
- A DSLR camera.
I have come a long way, though. Two years ago my list would have included the above, but also:
- A toaster.
- Somewhere for guests to sleep.
- A kettle/electric jug.
- A coffee maker.
- An alarm clock.
- A digital camera.
PS: Things I aspire never to own:
- A television. (Where would I put it?)
- A mobile phone. (I am hoping that by the time I get with that trend they will have phased them out entirely and we'll all just have chips implanted in our heads).