Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hah!

As a fitting end to National Blogging about Parrots Month*, I finally got a photo of a gang-gang cockatoo to add to the collection. Unfortunately the light was pretty crappy, so the pictures aren't very spectacular, but still it makes me happy, in an "I went up against the parrots and I won" type way.






There will now be a break from parrot blogging until I have recovered. (I'm guessing this will take at least, oh, five minutes.)
_______

* A nation-wide event with participation of approximately... one person.

5 Comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I'm going to miss Blogging about Parrots Month.

StyleyGeek said...

Awww...

I suspect you are the only one who will, though :)

Lucy said...

You can still post photos of parrots outside of Blogging about Parrots month, right?

StyleyGeek said...

Of course :) There might even be one this weekend, since I am going on an intrepid expedition into the wilds of the bloody great hill behind the university to look for black cockatoos.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I love the parrot photos!!

I'd love to live where there are so many wild parrots. We just have Canadian geese... which aren't nearly as interesting.