Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaBloPoMo: Day One

As you may remember, I am (mis)interpreting Fussy's NaBloPoMo* as NAtional BLOgging about ParrOts MOnth. Behold, today's photo!



This pair of rosellas didn't want to hold still long enough to have their picture taken, but dammit, I got them anyway.

In case you are fleeing in horror at the prospect of thirty days of parrot photos, I promise this won't stop me blogging about other things as well. Besides, as I am incapable of treating anything with the gravity it deserves, after the first few days of real photos I suspect I might decide to have some serious fun with Photoshop...

_________

* Or as The Other Girl at Lately Bothered refers to it, "NoMoBloJoHo".

3 Comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Parrots! Woooooooooooooooo!

StyleyGeek said...

Not fleeing in horror, then. Or possibly being ironic. Or drunk :) Hard to tell.

Anonymous said...

Nice action shot. :)