Friday, February 10, 2006

See StyleyGeek read. Read StyleyGeek, read!

The 29 books I currently have out of the library are all due back next week.

I've finally hit their renewing limit, which freaks me out a little, since it reminds me they've been sitting on my desk for nearly a year.

And what's worse is that it means I'm going to have to read some of these books, rather than relying on the usual method of hoping the information gets diffused into the air and absorbed through my skin by osmosis.

So far I've got as far as stacking them into pretty little piles.


Technorati tags: ,

Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

kristina said...

I took a similar photo when I was studying for my orals it seems like eons ago----took several trips on foot and a very strong bag to return it all.

Anonymous said...

What - you mean the osmosis system DOESN'T WORK????