Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Something I never knew was possible

On a related note,* we made oatmeal and chocolate chip biscuits last night ('cookies' to you people from Foreign Parts), which were so good that I had to eat them straight out of the oven** and so they were still so hot that they sizzled on my tongue like I had dropped them into a hot buttered frying pan.

Geekman could hear it from across the room.

_________

* Related to food, that is; not to people I hate.
** That is, the ones that I hadn't already eaten directly before they should have gone into the oven.

4 Comments:

sheepish said...

In what world is it more fun to talk about biscuits than cookies. I mean just say it loudly: cookies! Cookies!

Lucy said...

You can call them bikkies if you would find that more fun, sheepish.

I think I need the recipe, too.

sheepish said...

Ooo! Bikkies!

StyleyGeek said...

I'll post the recipe soon. Promise.