Saturday, September 09, 2006

Warning: geeky physics humour ahead

At the gym

Me: "I can tricep press as much as you can! Look!"

Geekman: "That's pretty impressive."

Me: "That's because I'm super strong. Superstrong. Like superstring. But stronger."*

Geekman: "I hate to disappoint you, but I think the tensile strength of a superstring is probably greater than that of your muscle fibres."

Me: "But my muscles are made up of superstrings, right?"

Geekman: "I guess that means you are more than the sum of your part... icles."


__________

* What can I say? Weight lifting sometimes melts my brain to the point where I can only communicate through random word association.

1 Comment:

Rebecca said...

LOL. Sounds like you've got the right mate, though. He just jumps in the flow with you. I've always liked geeky humor...when I can understand it, anyway.