Thursday, April 27, 2006

It doesn't get better than this

I don't usually food blog, but this is the birthday dinner that Geekman made me:





And here's the birthday bounty: a good haul this year!




This was handmade by my mother.



And this one's a gift voucher to have me a pampering at a local day spa. Mmmm...


Surprisingly, both the next two presents were from the same person. I think she was hedging her bets a bit as to my taste. But I'm such a present-slut, I love them both! I can be a fairy goth. Or a goth fairy.





And then, of course, there was the compulsory slightly-nutty-relative gift:



And finally a birthday moment that really made my day was seeing one of these for the first time ever:



(In the tree outside my house, actually, but it was getting too dark for a photo, so this is an actor pretending to be the one I saw).

So once again, happy eggs to me!

6 Comments:

senioritis said...

Happy eggs, indeed! And what's the name of the handsome feller in the last pic?

Unknown said...

Wow, you must have been a very good girl this year! I love the tights!

Your hair looks super cute!

Lucy said...

very cool presents :)

StyleyGeek said...

That's a gang gang cockatoo, senioritis.

Me too, shrinky! And thanks for the hair comment (I panicked briefly wondering if I'd actually included a full head shot, but I'm guessing you mean the whole few strands you can see in the necklace photo, right?)

I think so too, Lucy. I bought myself a present too, which I might post a picture of later today.

Katie said...

Oh! Happy Belated Birthday!!!!

Those look like really nice presents! Enjoy!

StyleyGeek said...

Thanks, Katie!