Sunday, August 20, 2006

Somebody suggest something!

Geekman and I have been invited to a party next weekend with the theme "S". So far, we have come up with the following costume ideas:

  • Scientists (but since most people going are from the physics dept, we aren't going to be the only ones who've thought of that possibility)
  • Slave and slave driver
  • Shiny sequiny sparkly people
  • Slut (Probably only me for that one, unless we can find an extra man and go as a slut sandwich)
  • Sisters (Geekman in drag! Whoohoo!)
  • Something not starting with S (Don't think about that one too hard or your brain will go all melty)
  • Surgeons (Potential for lots of fake blood here)
  • Something surprising!
  • A Swede and a StyleyGeek (i.e we don't dress up at all)

Any better suggestions?

7 Comments:

Jenny said...

Um...

Scuba Divers
Sisters (as in nuns?)
Singers
Sailers
Something Stripey
School-kids
Scotsmen
Speliologists

Ok, I'm out of inspiration now, someone else's turn.

How on earth did they decide on "s"?

Anonymous said...

Stunt-people! (no need to dress up, just act recklessly!)
Smileys? (once again, it's all in the actions)
Salespeople!
and of course Spies

Anonymous said...

Sorority girls?
Superstars?
Saints?
Swans?
Studebakers?
Stupidity?
Suspicion?
Superciliousness?
Serenity?

Have fun!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

I can't believe New Kid said "saints" but not "sinners"!

Unknown said...

skinheads
simpering superheroes
sandcastles (oh man, wouldn't that be cool)
suffering succotash
serenghettis (sp?)
soupdujour
seahorses (!!!)
see-saw
supper
support hose
spaghetti
shrinkykitten :)
snitches

StyleyGeek said...

Speliologists is good. As is something stripey. And spies. I like spies. (Or even secret agents, I guess). And New Kid's ideas for abstract nouns are awesome. I want to go as an abstract! Superciliousness in particular would be fun.

I don't think I could manage sandcastles. Or sorority girls, since I'm not sure anyone here would recognise that or know what they were once we explained...

But oh. my. god. I just saw spaghetti in Shrinkykitten's list. That is so awesome. I want to go as spaghetti! Now I just have to work out how.

Anonymous said...

don't forget Smurfs and Santas