Wednesday, August 16, 2006

While I have your attention...

I'm going to make the most of all my extra grad student visitors today and extend an invitation to join our online grad student support group. Shrinkykitten has a few more details about it here, but in brief, it's a private blog where we write about our current dissertation-related goals, give each other support and try and keep each other accountable for progress being made.

We would like a few more members (but don't want there to be so many that people get lost in the crowd). So if you are interested, send me an email, and I'll get back to you within a few days. If we get huge numbers of people wanting to join, though, it may be that we have to take the first comers only.

1 Comment:

StyleyGeek said...

Okay, we have enough people now. If you were planning on emailing and haven't yet, I recommend starting your own group up. It's really very helpful.