Sunday, August 27, 2006

Let's play hairdressers!

Because Shrinkykitten has sometimes claimed (on the basis of no evidence whatsoever) that I have exciting hair, I thought that today I should make her delusion come true.

Oh, okay, it was actually all about finding new ways to procrastinate instead of going to the library, cleaning the house, and all the other sucky Sunday morning things I should be doing.

So I played with exciting hairstyles instead.

[PHOTOS ALL GONE]

Too bad I'm too shy to wear my hair like this in public.

(This post will self-destruct in 24 hours.)

7 Comments:

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

The back of your head is very cute. :)

StyleyGeek said...

Why, thank you :) That's a compliment I've never had before!

luckybuzz said...

That is *adorable*. I really think you should wear it like that--you won't be shy about it after you start getting lots of compliments!

StyleyGeek said...

I have hair of no distinct colour, Wolfa :)

The really blonde bits are fake. My natural colour is what you see in the darker bits. When it doesn't have fake blonde bits, some people call it ginger, but I don't think of it as reddish myself.

And Luckybuzz -- somehow it's the thought of getting random compliments that scares me. Compliments from internet people are fine, because you can't see me blush. But in real life they make me go all awkward.

sheepish said...

Cute 'do!

Unknown said...

Totally wear the two ponytails! You can pull it off.

And I DO SO have data by which to judge your hair. You posted a pic after you got it cut at the swanky salon. You are such a fibber! :)

StyleyGeek said...

Uh, not really. The pic I posted showed the bottom two cms of my hair, because it was meant to be photo of a necklace I was wearing.

That's the one you meant, right?