Saturday, August 12, 2006

The world's a big place with some odd people in it. Amazing.

Although it is apparently an appalling blog cliché, I love to read other people's posts about the Googling weirdness that brings people to their blogs, so screw it, I'm going to write another one myself.

Best of the last two weeks:

what can a koala do

something neat about strategic thinking

what did you do this weekend <- are you asking Google? Because I expect it just sat there and helped people with their searches.

squirrels in my addict

too much cuddling koala <- Do you think this one is looking for help for an addiction?

king parrot trap <- If I knew who you were, I'd report you

can parrots eat pencils? <- And you.

2 Comments:

Tired Dad said...

Oh dear.

StyleyGeek said...

I didn't ask you to read it, you know :)